Electronic versions of the articles are available through the following distributions channels:
JSTOR from vol. 1 onwards.
BioOne from vol. 45 (2008) onwards (pay-per-view option available to non-subscribers).
This site vols. 33 (1996) to 51 (2014) free of charge to all visitors.
This site vols. 52 (2015) to 55 (2018) viewing (print disabled) available to all; full access (print option included) to current subscribers to printed issues upon registration.
Subscriptions to printed versions and single issues are available from:To subscribe, please send the following information to our distributor either by e-mail (email@example.com) or by mail/fax:
Telephone:+358 (0)9 635177
Telefax: +358 (0)9 635017
- Name of the journal,
- Volume number and the year from which you wish the start the subscription,
- Shipping address,
- Billing address,
- Preferred form of payment.
To gain (maintain) subscriber-level access to online volumes, whenever you subscribe anew or renew your yearly subscription to Annales Botanici Fennici and/or Annales Zoologici Fennici please send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Journal's name and volume number,
- Subscription number and year
- Subscription agent's name,
- IP number ranges, or if many, domain name.
- Locations (addresses) from which on-line journal(s) will be accessed
- On-line access is granted to the Institution at one geographical location only, i.e. the location where the printed subscription is delivered. If the Institution occupies more than one geographical location, the Institution must purchase additional on-line subscriptions for each geographical location from which it wishes to provide access to our Journal(s).
Web-only subscriptions can be purchased from BioOne (http://www.bioone.org/page/subscribe/subscriptions).